The #1 question I get asked the most about Goldfield Ghost Town is,
“IS IT WORTH IT?”
Yes. Yes it is.
We took our kids out to the Ghost Town for the sole purpose to mine for gold. However, when we arrived, that particular attraction was randomly closed for the day. Instead, we decided to enjoy Goldfield by wondering through the shops and exploring our surroundings.
HERE ARE THE TOP 10 THINGS TO DO AROUND GOLDFIELD GHOST TOWN:
- Gold Panning at Prospector’s Palace (Gold Panning $7 adults, $6 children 12 & under, 10:00 am to 4:30 pm)
- Goldfield Gunfighters (FREE shows every hour | Sat. & Sun. | High Noon -4:00 pm)
- Goldfield Mine Tours (Admission $9 adults, $8 seniors, $6 children 6-12)
- Superstition Narrow Gauge Railroad (Tickets $9 adults, $8 seniors, $6 children 5-12)
- Superstition Zipline
- Apache Trail Tours
- Superstition Reptile exhibit ($5 for Adults, $4 for kids 17 & under, and children under 6 are free with an adult.)
- Eagle Eye Shooting Gallery ($2 Games, Specials, and Private Parties welcome!)
- The Mystery Shack ( Tickets $6 adults, $5 seniors, $4 children 6-12)
- Superstition’s O.K. Corral Stables
There are many shops throughout Goldfield Ghost Town including Miner’s Grill & Ice Cream Parlor and an antique Photography Studio, Time After Time.
You can find more info about Goldfield Ghost Town HERE
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter with weekly events, new local giveaways, & awesome phoenix adventures!